Get hands-on experience within the field of Sport Management on an internship for 3rd months
The 3rd semester features an internship which gives you the opportunity to go abroad to try out theory in practise and get a lot of experience under your belt.
Of course you can also stay in Denmark during your internship.
So, you are in many ways able to get co-management of your study programme and influence the course of your studies and any international aspects.
At the same time, the internship also acts as your starting point for writing your final bachelor project in collaboration with your internship host.
Being a student at the Sport Management programme you have access to the world's leading hospitality network, Hosco, where you can apply for internships and jobs among more than 1400 global hospitality employers.
Examples of internship companies
These are some of the companies that have acted as internship hosts for our students:
- Parken Sport and Entertainment A/S, Denmark
- Spanish Badminton Federation (FESBA), Spain
- Odense Sport and Event, Denmark
- AaB A/S, Denmark
- Lübker Golf Resort, Denmark
- Aarhus Elite A/S, Denmark
- The Culture and Leisure Department of the Municipality of Aalborg, Denmark
- West Ham United FC, England
- Queens Park Rangers FC, England
- FC Midtjylland FC, Denmark
Find more information about your international opportunities.