UCN offers an academic environment and a study environment that you can really benefit from
Why study Computer Science in Aalborg?
Computer Science in Aalborg is one of Denmark’s oldest and largest schools for computer science. That means that we offer an academic environment and a study environment that you can really benefit from.
The course is well-established and focuses on learning: we have lecturers and advisors who offer academic help and support for personal development in connection with the programme.
- Extra resources for selected areas – programming help among other things
- A wide range of tuition forms such as workshops, theme weeks, regular class teaching and task solution as well as project work periods
- Theme weeks and projects where you design and program in practice
- A drop-out rate which is lower than that of most other computer science programmes
- Experienced lecturer team from many different professional backgrounds
- Close contacts with local IT companies and to the computer science programmes at Aalborg University
Free software during studies
The Computer Science programme has an agreement with Microsoft Academic Alliance which means that all the software we used on the programme is available for your use free of charge.
Read about the facilities at your campus
Read about the facilities available on campus and get acquainted with the Study Administration Office, the café, the bookshop and the library etc. You can also read about the academic and social study life across UCN.