Read about admission requirements, the admission process, tuition, and scholarships
How to apply
In order to find out how to apply, please go to programmes and courses and find the programme you are interested in. Under the Admission page you can obtain information about admission requirements, how to apply, application deadline, etc.
Please note that the admission requirements may differ from programme to programme.
New to Denmark?
If you are planning on studying in Denmark, you can read all the official information you need to apply for a visa, residence permit etc. on the website newtodenmark.dk.
Get in touch with a UCN partner in your country
UCN has partners in many countries. They are there to assist with information and answers to your questions in the process of making the decision to study at UCN. Our partners can give you information and help you with:
- The unique aspects of UCN
- Guidance about the programmes
- Advice and counselling about matching programmes with your interests and dreams
- Filling in application forms
- The different phases of the application process
- Quality assurance of the mandatory enclosures used as documentation
- And other practical matters that might occur
Contact UCN International at email@example.com, and we will be able to let you know whether we have a partner in your specific country. We will provide you with updated contact information if we do. We are also ready to answer any questions you may have.
You are also more than welcome to contact us if you want to study at UCN for a shorter period of time as an exchange student.