The International Office can give you advice before you apply for admission as well as assist you during your whole study period
At the International Office you can get assistance and advice during your whole study period in cases where you need help for e.g.:
- day-to-day advice on being a student in Denmark
- information on job opportunities and employability activities
- how to get involved in extracurricular activities
- signing up for Danish courses
- advice on how to find housing
- going for an internship or studies abroad
- getting involved in entrepreneurship
– all the issues that can be difficult when you are trying to get settled in a new country.
You can find the International Office on Facebook.
The International Office handles the admission procedure for each international study programme, so if you have questions about the admission requirements, enrolment, housing, languages etc. feel free to contact us.
The UCN Ambassadors are supported by the International Office. They organise a wide range of exciting professional and social events, tours and clubs.
Work and study placements abroad
During your studies the International Office is also there for you if you want to do a study or work placement abroad. We can give advice and help with the process with the partners, contracts and the visa procedure, and we also have access to funding through Erasmus and other funds.